Extract modem and SIM card info using scripting
This script example allows to see GsmIMEI, GsmINSI, GsmCellId, GsmLAC, GsmWlessNet & GsmNetRegTxt which located inside "estat.htm".
- GsmIMEI: The International Mobile Equipment Identity is a number, usually unique, to identify GSM . The IMEI number is used by a GSM network to identify valid devices and therefore can be used for stopping a stolen phone from accessing that network.
- GSMIMSI: An International Mobile Subscriber Identity is a unique identification associated with all GSM,UMTS and LTE network mobile phone users.
- GsmCellId: is a generally unique number used to identify each Base transceiver station (BTS) or sector of a BTS within a location area code (LAC) if not within a GSM network.
- GsmLAC: local area code.
- GsmWlessNet*: reports the current detected wireless network. This gives you a value from 0 to 5 which correspond to the network type.
- UNKNOWN = 0
- GPRS = 1
- EGPRS = 2
- WCDMA = 3
- HSPA = 4
- NO_GPRS = 5
- GsmNetRegTxt*: Indicates the network connection status (No Network, Home network or Roaming) followed by the detected network type in parentheses (EDGE, GPRS, HSPA, etc)
We use the SETSYS INF,"load" to load information about eWON.
"A$ = GETSYS INF,"GsmIMEI"" is use as to extract the value we want, in this case GsmIMEI
GSM_Info: Cls SETSYS INF,"load" A$ = GETSYS INF,"GsmIMEI" Print "GsmIMEI : ";A$ A$ = GETSYS INF,"GsmIMSI" Print "GsmIMSI : ";A$ A$ = GETSYS INF,"GsmCellId" Print "GsmCellID : ";A$ A$ = GETSYS INF,"GsmLAC" Print "GsmLAC : ";A$ A$ = GETSYS INF,"GsmWlessNet" Print "GsmWlessNet : ";A$;" UNKNOWN = 0,GPRS = 1,EGPRS = 2,WCDMA = 3,HSPA = 4,NO_GPRS = 5" A$ = GETSYS INF,"GsmNetRegTxt" Print "GsmNetRegTxt : ";A$ End