- Java implementation including multithreading and synchronization (locking)
- java.lang: classes for basic types, floats, runtime, ... manipulations
- java.io: stream operations
- java.util: Calendar, Hashtable, Stack, Vector,...
- IO Server tags
- Custom web site
- Scheduled actions management
- Event log
More information about this eWON JAVA toolkit can be found in the eWON Java Toolkit User guide - J2SE
If the firmware version of the eWON device is older than v12.2s0, you must use the JavaToolkit linked to the J2ME instead of the J2SE.
For details, check the eWON Java Toolkit User guide - J2ME
To get started, you will need the eWON Java Toolkit that can be downloaded in the Java ETK section here above.
If you want a proper Java environment, we suggest downloading the Java IDE called Eclipse.
And finally, if you wish to test how the Java works in the eWON, try out our Test Application
If you also need a clean template to start developing your own I/O Server, we have one for you.